Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Romancing Indian istyle

kalpita and Ehsaas tagged me for this ongoing contest hosted by kalpita..........romancing indian style....well I dipped my pen in the colour of sky .Song from me is........AA NEEL GAGAN TALE PYAR HAM KARE......Its an old melody by Lata Mangeshkar and Hemant Kumar.Film name, I don't remember ,but in one of the comments in u -tube ,its mentioned as BADSHAH .

I love to feel this song .Its dripping with the kind of love which binds and make you free at the same time.
It is DIL KA TARANA ,it emerges from the depth of heart and sores to the heights......neel gagan tak.
It has the shades of
 ROMANCE IN INDIAN STYLE ...........'samne ho tum sringar ham kare'.........in our culture shringar bina pyar kahan re.....bindiya ,payal ,jhumka.....se saj ke hi gori pyar ke rang me rangti hai.so i feel the song fits to that category .
shikayat bhi hai.
.....'vo din na aaye intzar ham kare..'
aur yaadein....for me the song is steeped in memory.....
memory of those wonderful pre marriage days when every thing around was steeped in love.

The dedication list is a long one.



First dedication ofcourse to the memory of those wonderful days.

Second to Sunny ,the boy, managing the stationery shop on the Mall road ,in Kanpur ,near my bank branch.it was he ,who kept in mind my liking and taste ,while ordering indent of greeting cards and audio cassette .he knew to whom the cards were to be mailed.

Third in the list is soul of late David Rajmohan,my department in -charge of those days .He allowed me to go missing from branch for one or two hours and compensating it by sitting late in the evening .Whenever I asked him to go out in the mid of office hours.....he used to ask with a broad smile WHY?IS DELHI IN KANPUR?

How can I forget the dear old man in public library at phoolbagh ,Kanpur ,who on some or other pretext got vacated that table at the rear end of the hall .Our whispers were shared by all those victorian age characters on the racks.
and ofcourse to the person ,who even at this age ,make me feel young and enthusiastic.......yes my hubby.

and now enjoy the video.....the video visually is also mesmerizing.......


aa neel gagan tale


written in july 2008



No comments:

Post a Comment