Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Road to togetherness





This calm ,quiet ,lees trodden ,narrow path leading to dense forest invites me to embark upon a journey .A journey deep ,down within myself .journey to those hidden ,mysterious pockets inside me .Sometimes ,the buzzing of why ,what ,how becomes too much .I want to let myself loose into these soothing solitudes in hope of silencing all the din .The quiet spreading very slowly and engulfing my being .Does it sound like escapism .no its not .it's a search ,a quest . a quest to find the security within .to clear all that web of confusion and reaching at peace with oneself .The security within provides us the courage to reach out to others ,to travel to hitherto unknown realms .so my lonely walk within branches out in all directions embracing every body in its fold ,walking hand in hand on a road to togetherness.

June 2008,Pune

No comments:

Post a Comment