Tuesday, November 1, 2011

23 years of companionship

 Today we are completing 23 years of our companionship ,being together .Not that we are a perfect match ,made for each other ,rather its more a case of opposite attracts .I from north ,he from south .Even my name starts with N his from S .He 6ft.2inch ,I crossing 5 with barely few centimeters .The high heels have become a permanent extension of my poor dear legs .He lean thin and sprightly ,I always puffing and huffing to shed those extra pounds ,which love to embrace me at the slightest negligence .He an introvert ,uf those efforts to dig out ,whats bothering u kind of things and me ....can strike a prolonged conversation even with the rickshaw wala while travelling to a distance of 2km .or so .But we get along nicely .We know each others negatives and to adjust to the same .We value each others strength and are express our appreciation freely .
Not that road was always smooth .I feel it never is with any body .The bumps ,the rough patches are  inevitable .but then to survive these and streghtening of the relation after every crisis is the process of maturing on .Over the time we have devised our own cardinal rule .Play down  weaker areas in the relationship , rejoice and work on its strength .for us it has worked wonders .
More than to you all ,these rumination are for ours sake .Due to pressing work demands Sunder might not be in city today but after all these years its the spirit which counts more .but then i am missing him ......

Here are few of our joint ventures ,I shall love to share with you all .


in this cards words and pic both are by sunder.



 
In this one lines mine ,pics sunder's 
and thus journey continues..........you all friends ,relatives ,elders ,youngers ,and our two sons are the precious ones whom we love to have at every turn ,every moment with us .We believe every relationship becomes more enriching when lived through and with dear ones .
I don't why but suddenly a rush of emotion has started choking me .  need to rush to spend few moments with GOD .I want to thank him for all the wonderful gifts in life .

till then

namita


31st May 2008,Pune

No comments:

Post a Comment