Sunday, October 28, 2018

Well, I am the gainer all the way.... I let the moment percolate down drop by drop and imbibe it while we are at spot and then relive the entire experience while penning down my feelings with sunder's pictures before me. 
Gazing at those white, majestic, snow clad peaks I was transported to another world --- The world perhaps lying somewhere beyond those lofty peaks or somewhere in the sky above beyond the range of our sight but definitely a world full of serenity, peace and deep quiet. Felt almost in trans. Became oblivious of the world around, oblivious of even myself. As the veil of twilight descended slowly , the sparkling white peak smiled benignly and somewhere there far away in the welcoming arms of those peaks I felt myself melting down........ ah! the peace of being one with the nature.

At Munshiyari...2018 September

No comments:

Post a Comment