Sunday, October 28, 2018

playing with colours I Feel like a bird with wings outstretched floating effortlessly in the vastness of sky. So many doors shut tightly, padlocked open soundlessly and come tumble out the desires buried deep, the dreams shunned to dark corners, the hurts, the pains, the torments that never found their way to lips, the anger smouldering within and destroying my being. Those Grey's, blacks, browns, these reds, purples, pinks, blues and greens all come out with their own emphatic statements, expressing what I wanted to cry out loudly so many times, on so many occasions. Then they all embrace one another with warmth and turn into that serene, peaceful white. Fresh, sparkling white page lay before me and I am ready to scribble new stories. 

At Read India center, Bada Gaon, Barabanki. art therapy workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment