Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Entuning

The endless, glistening blue horizon, the tender green grass blades dancing merrily, the yellow, pink, blue, white varied colours of tiny flowers frolicking all around, the buzzing bees, the chirping birds all seemed to be part of a glorious celebration.They were in tune with one another and with themselves.They all ,as if knew their place and happily accepted it.
How I yarned to be a part of this grand spectacle. I stretched my arms and inhaled deeply but felt choking. What was i trying to do? To seep it in all ! Alas! that humane lust to possess, to own.This was too big, too grand, too marvellous a phenomenon to be absorbed. I slowly slumped to the ground and sat there motionless,trying to surrender to the vastness around.Each passing moment somehow became richer.......I felt entuned.









pic by sunder iyer

No comments:

Post a Comment